Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am sick

Okay I am sick of being sick. I got sick two weeks ago. The whole head cold but I can't afford to miss work cuz I don't have any sick leave. So I went home got a blessing and went to bed. I was feeling lots better. I then went down to Soldotna for Labor Day weekend and I got sick again. With ears, nose and throat thing going on. So I went to Freddy's to pick up some medicine. Well I was going to ask the pharmacist there what they would recommend taking. So I was waiting and there was this person that walked up to the counter where a worker was station just about to take me the customer but they were there just socializing so my patience ran thin and I left realizing that we have a pharmacist in our family. Ali, she knows everything about what to take when one gets sick. So I called and to my rescue I was able to get what I needed. Thank you Ali. So you would think it is all over. When I went back to work and opened the sudafed there was a pill that was already out of the package so I had to go back and ex-change the sudafed. Either way I do feel a lot better.

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

Dr. Alli at your service! Grin. I am glad to help. I have had more head colds than I care to remember! Get better soon........