Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad hair day

Hello, Well I couldn't wait much longer to get my hair cut cuz I my hair was getting too long to do anything with. So I decided to go to Trend Setter's (a hair cutting school) because I didn't have a lot of money to spend. So I told them how I wanted my hair cut and I was going to get some highlights cuz I wanted to hide my gray hairs. So what went wrong? You might say by the time I was done I looked like a leopard to say the least. I was so shocked I couldn't even tell them. So by the time I got home I walked in and started crying. I hated my new leopard look. I could handle the short hair cuz I know it will grow out. So my friend Julie called and I told her of my hair troubles. She said come on over and we will figure it out. I was ready to shave my hair again to start all over. She told me to call them and see what my options were. So I did Julie even came with me for moral support (thanx Julie) Well I ended up having them color all my hair back to my natural color and I received my money back for the color. I was happy not so much with the hair cut but that they colored it back and I don't look like a leopard anymore.

So now I am just waiting for my hair to grow out and hopefully that won't take all that long. I am not sure if I will go there again but it is the cheapest place to get hair cut and highlights or color. I will definitely bring in a picture next time if I go back. So my bad hair day turned out to be okay. I went to dinner with my room ates and that cheered me up. Thank you!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

Sorry about your bad hair day, but at least it all turned out in the end.