Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am being punished

So I want to apologize for my last blog I think I am getting punished I woke up today with a total head cold. Ears draining, nose draining in the back of my throat etc. Total head cold. So I got up and went to work slept for an hour and a half and still felt like crap. So I told work I need to go home and get better. They let me (thank you). So I came home called my Home Teachers to get a blessing and then went to bed. I was so cold and I put on those soft so soft socks and had a Mexican blanket, a soft so soft blanket and a down comforter and I was still freezing. I was finally able to fall asleep. My home teachers came over at 5:30 to give me a blessing. I am now feeling a lot better. I will get plenty of sleep tonight and have faith that I will be able to go to work tomorrow. I will try not to be so prideful....lol.

No comments: