Monday, August 18, 2008

School

So, I have been spending all this time trying to get my transcripts together so I can meet with Wayland Baptist to get my Bachelors in Human Services. Let me tell you I can't handle dealing with stupid people. UAA was the worst and I live in Anchorage. They offer anything on-line it is like they are replacing customer service with the computer. So I ended up physically going to UAA to ask for my transcripts. So I ordered them around the same time I ordered two from Utah and one from California. So UAA came 2nd to last. Go figure the closest takes the longest.

So I have a meeting Weds. morning to meet with an academic advisor. I am way excited. They said I could start classes this month like in two days but as you know I don't like to be rushed in things so I declined to start in two days and will meet with them to find out how long it will take for me to get what I want. (as if I haven't waited long enough) I also want to know how much it will cost me cuz I can't afford to go unless I get Financial Aide all the way. So wish me luck!!!! I will need it.

I am way scared to go back to school. My short term memory never connects long enough for me to remember what the teacher is saying more or less to study and retain. Any advice for retaining what I read and or listen to? I will need prayers. Thanx ahead of time.

No comments: